Thursday, April 24, 2008

Storyboards

One of my favorite ways to display a large amount of photos, especially of newborns! This one is a 12x12.

Such a fabulous way to display your photos together on one board! This one is a 10x20.





I've had many people asking about storyboards lately...so this an example of a storyboard, this particular one is 5x10, 10x20, 5x30, or you can go square; 12x12 and so on. They are all custom made, I can add color & text. They are mounted on matboard which makes them durable- they are 1/8 inch thick and have a protective UV coating as well. I love these because they don't need a frame. I have no more wall space in my house, so these are perfect! To see pricing click here and go to Rates & Product, then to Professional Prints & scroll down. Please contact me if you have any questions!

No comments: